Profile Severin Daniels
- RWTH Aachen, MBA in Marketing & Finance
- University of Limburg and Maastricht, Degree in Advertising Management
- IMD Business School, Senior Executive Development Programme
- Henley Business School, Executive Leadership Programme
- Universität St. Gallen / Switzerland, Digital Marketing
- NLP Practitioner
- Associate Partner at ideale Personalberatung GmbH
- Owner of the strategy consulting firm defineyourZ
- Chief Strategy Officer at detoxRebles (German start-up)
- Member of the advisory board at Orbital System (Swedish start-up)
- Head of International Marketing at Geberit international AG
- Partner at BrakeBreakers Consulting
- Head of Marketing and Product management at Braas Monier Deutschland (Braas Monier Germany)
- Marketing and sales management positions at Danone
- Working experience in Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands and the USA
- German: mother tongue
- English: business fluent
- Spanish, French, Portuguese: fluent
I wish you a warm welcome; my name is Severin Daniels.
After more than 20 years in leading management positions in sales and marketing of international groups, I have learned two important things. One thing: To a large extent, the success of a company depends on the fact that the right people are at the right place and carry out a task which they are good at, which they like doing, which is needed in the company and which gives them a sense of purpose. And the other thing? As a general rule, this is precisely not the case! Success is hindered by company policy, power games, fears, comfort zones, conventions, a lack of honesty and – last but not least – a lack of time.
It is my motivation as a recruitment consultant to change this. To help to create a working environment where enthusiasm and expertise on the one hand and the requirements of the company on the other meet each other – because this is how success is created.
As a former Corporate manager, I know the needs and wishes of companies well and in particular from an internal perspective. I have broad experience in recruiting because one of my core tasks was the setting up and professionalisation of marketing departments. I am curious about new challenges, undeveloped fields and foreign cultures. This is why I worked abroad for more than ten years.
I am driven by the passion and opportunity to change something for the better. I do not like conventions which are of no benefit to anybody and I am bored by status symbols. Simplicity, clarity, openness, focus, respect and appreciation, these are my mantras. I am informal in my manner but diligent in the way I work. I love working and laughing together with people who are cheerful and have a good sense of humour.